Monday, June 12, 2006

a couple of msgs plus fiftymins of you equals a happy me. YAY. im happy im happy i dont think i can fall asleep tonight. hahaha. from now on, im gonna stop bringing all my problems here. cos i should know better. you wouldnt make me sad, would you? so yep i shall stop being silly and thinking that its the end of the world. IM HAPPY! :D

"well you and X have me and Y. we're not like them. here comes the corny\mushy part...we'll never hurt you guys and we'll protect you guys from all the bitches and bastards.seriously, we just wanna see you two happy" 28/04/06 10:14:36pm

miss complicated, IVE GOT YOU, AND ITS MORE THAN I CAN EVER ASK FOR. THE LEAST I CAN DO IS TO TELL YOU I'L PROTECT YOU TOO.

im in loveeee wooohooo. -.-
yay, my blog's a happy blog :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home